Monday 2 July 2018

My Reading and Writing Goals for July 2018

My reading and writing goals for July:
  • Blog at least twice a week
  • Edit my wiki at least once a week
  • Enjoy summer
Blaring heat from the sun led us into a beautiful beginning to the month of July. Yesterday I saw a beautiful fireworks display at Amesbury Park, which is something I haven't checked out in years. The show lasted twelve minutes and progressed to an impressive finale.

About last months goals: I only completed one of them. I didn't end up blogging at least twice or three times a week like I wanted (but I was close), I didn't finish reading my novel, and I didn't submit a short story per week to my class (one week missed). However, I did edit my "long" story and submitted it as my last assignment. It was a task far more difficult than I thought it would be. 

For July I'll focus on keeping things simpler. I'll still try blogging at least twice a week. On top of that, I'll make a weekly edit to the wiki, and I'll keep track of what I do and mention it in next month's goals post. Lastly, I'll be starting on my Novel Writing class this month. It's also my birthday month, so keeping things simple for now while I don't know my workload or plans yet is probably the best route.

Happy July! 
A squirming Smokey

No comments:

Post a Comment